OLD SITE

You're currently viewing the old version of the GameGrin site as this article hasn't yet been moved to our new site.

Visit the new site at www.gamegrin.com

Vindictus Beta Is Now Open

After a bit of a delay, the wait is finally over for people wanting to register their Vindictus beta keys and get in on the action.

If you have your beta key, head on over to http://vindictus.nexoneu.com/ and register an account. Once you have done that, pop your beta key in and download the client, Simples!

For those who have yet to get their beta keys, have a look at THIS POST and reply to this post for your key.

Keys need to be registered before the 19th of September but once you have done that, you are free to continue playing beyond that date.

We have tonnes of keys to give away but they are going fast so get yours quickly!

See you in game!

Angelfromabove | 15th September, 2011
Dead Alive's picture
GIVE GIVE GIEF.

Please.

Wedgeh's picture
i would like a key as per the internet providings request
ExcessNeo's picture
I'll take one, might as well
Beanz's picture
Key a like would I
fazer's picture
Two please if possible, one for me and other for Oli
Si^'s picture
I would like a key please
Angelfromabove's picture
Aye Ill have one too please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
GIVE GIVE GIEF.

Please.

Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgeh View Post
i would like a key as per the internet providings request
Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcessNeo View Post
I'll take one, might as well
Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Key a like would I
Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer View Post
Two please if possible, one for me and other for Oli
Two Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si^ View Post
I would like a key please
Sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Aye Ill have one too please
Sent!


All email have been sent out (with requested keys)
and all Facebook and twitter requests are now up to date
I would like a new key please
Could i have a Key, please?
I want key
Ex0dUs's picture
Give key please :P

This is going to be a great title for sure, definitely one to check out while you have the chance!
Dead Alive's picture
Out of curiosity, seeing as the game is already out in another territory, I assume there's no NDA even on closed beta, so I'll be able to record some footage to throw up on my Yewtewb?
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodicbrush View Post
I would like a new key please
!Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Could i have a Key, please?
!Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuluBabilon View Post
I want key
!Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex0dUs View Post
Give key please :P

This is going to be a great title for sure, definitely one to check out while you have the chance!
!Sent by PM

Any issues, let me know

Once i have made an account myself, i will post it on here for anyone that wants to join me.
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Out of curiosity, seeing as the game is already out in another territory, I assume there's no NDA even on closed beta, so I'll be able to record some footage to throw up on my Yewtewb?
Just check the agreement when the sign up goes live
Can i get a key?
i would like to have a key plz
Mundo Key, Mundo!
I would like a key!
Please give me a key !
I would like a key
Rasher's picture
If anyone has any issues or your key does not work, please get in touch with us BEFORE 19th of this month (September 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflicious View Post
Can i get a key?
Sent! by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll2nowhere View Post
i would like to have a key plz
Sent! by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundo View Post
Mundo Key, Mundo!
Sent! by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lheol6223 View Post
I would like a key!
Sent! by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexoi View Post
Please give me a key !
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lheol6223 View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by oturaz View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM
I would like one please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyten View Post
I would like one please
Sent by PM


Email requests are still being dealt with, so don't worry if you haven't had your key yet, all back logs will be sorted by 8pm GMT tonight
Kaostic's picture
G'on then.
I want a key! Vindictus looks awesome... ^^
Can I get a key please?
Pretty please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaostic View Post
G'on then.
Key Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdakillzz View Post
I want a key! Vindictus looks awesome... ^^
Key Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icarium View Post
Can I get a key please?
Pretty please
Key Sent by PM
I would like a key plz o/
I would like a key
nathaliaD2's picture
I'd love to have Two of them for my friend and me, pretty please
dldeadbolt's picture
Gief please
I would like a key Please >.< Thank you ^^
azrael316's picture
Gimmie!...

Please...
Gunner002's picture
Ill take a key thanks
dldeadbolt's picture
Don't gief one to Ass-rail

=P
I would like a key please
Is there a key for me to? Thx
I would like a key
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltaft View Post
I would like a key plz o/
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizd View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaliaD2 View Post
I'd love to have Two of them for my friend and me, pretty please
Sent by PM
(****, only sent you one, will give you another one in a moment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dldeadbolt View Post
Gief please
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvine90 View Post
I would like a key Please >.< Thank you ^^
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael316 View Post
Gimmie!...

Please...
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner002 View Post
Ill take a key thanks
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincilik View Post
I would like a key please
Sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathaliaD2 View Post
I'd love to have Two of them for my friend and me, pretty please
Thats two sent now, sorry about that
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
Is there a key for me to? Thx
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomZ- View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM
I want a key please!
I'd like one please =) a beta key that is =)
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by bySiiDz View Post
I want a key please!
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclebud View Post
I'd like one please =) a beta key that is =)
Sent by PM


We have LOADs of keys left,
Priority is given to people that post on the forums, then email keys are sent out.
I'd like a key as well, thanks!
can I have 1 please ?
Send me one puurdy please
Dead Alive's picture
Can I get another one plox, Rash? Got a friend who would quite like to try it out as well.

<3
I would like a key please !!
key please!
pretty please ^^
Can I have a key , thanks!
I want a KEYYYYY Yay already an EU version.
Can I get a key too?
can i get a key please ty
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micy73 View Post
I'd like a key as well, thanks!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfury View Post
can I have 1 please ?
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinns View Post
Send me one puurdy please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Alive View Post
Can I get another one plox, Rash? Got a friend who would quite like to try it out as well.

<3
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woverkiller View Post
I would like a key please !!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekoxii View Post
key please!
pretty please ^^
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomy800 View Post
Can I have a key , thanks!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by remedym View Post
I want a KEYYYYY Yay already an EU version.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zethoros View Post
Can I get a key too?
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by v3ga View Post
can i get a key please ty
Sent by PM
I would like a key please
Need key pls^^
Rasher's picture
We still have loads of keys left


Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon2424 View Post
I would like a key please
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasseopea View Post
Need key pls^^
Sent by PM
thx a lot^^
Hello, key please
Angelfromabove's picture
Right, So I have my key and have visited the site you linked Rash and I cannot find anywhere to put the key in :S Is anyone else having this issue or am I just being my usual self and failing?
Can I have 1 please
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Right, So I have my key and have visited the site you linked Rash and I cannot find anywhere to put the key in :S Is anyone else having this issue or am I just being my usual self and failing?
Nope, everyone has this problem atm, as nexon is a bunch of noobs and delayed the release. They assuming themselves to be able to get it life in 20 mins (12:30). Well, no idea if they actually manage it
I would like a key to test this game, please ! Thanks !
I'd like a key.
Angelfromabove's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasseopea View Post
Nope, everyone has this problem atm, as nexon is a bunch of noobs and delayed the release. They assuming themselves to be able to get it life in 20 mins (12:30). Well, no idea if they actually manage it
Ohh you star thanks a lot Im known round here for being a bit simple sometimes so thought it was that kicking in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfromabove View Post
Ohh you star thanks a lot Im known round here for being a bit simple sometimes so thought it was that kicking in
just read the rages on their facebook-posts, you are not alone^^
I'd like a key please
Angelfromabove's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasseopea View Post
just read the rages on their facebook-posts, you are not alone^^
Just saw that now, some pretty unhappy people on that page lol!
Says everything should be up and running by half 12.

Time for me to get my daily stuff done in WoW then have a go at this methinks
Wedgeh's picture
The vindictus page for the beta is now live. Go register and play and tell your friends, we still have loads of keys to give away
Yo, I would like a spare key, thanks!
Angelfromabove's picture
Sweet thanks Wedge, got mine downloading now
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasseopea View Post
thx a lot^^
Also, thanks for your help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beco View Post
Hello, key please
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinny View Post
Can I have 1 please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feiyans View Post
I would like a key to test this game, please ! Thanks !
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xomega View Post
I'd like a key.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeZer0 View Post
I'd like a key please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nseq View Post
Yo, I would like a spare key, thanks!
Sent by PM
Thanks Rasher
I would like a key. plz
I would Like a Beta Key for Vindictus please.
Dead Alive's picture
Hurray for just waking up! Got it downloading now.
PM me a key when you get time please
Thanks alot Rasher!
Could I get a key please? ^^
I would like a key
I've tried several keys from Facebook, none of them work.. Please help me out with a working one.
I would like a key
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamil77212 View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless-emma View Post
Could I get a key please? ^^
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgck77 View Post
PM me a key when you get time please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milogostus View Post
I would like a key. plz
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRifle View Post
I would Like a Beta Key for Vindictus please.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailaik View Post
I've tried several keys from Facebook, none of them work.. Please help me out with a working one.
Sent by PM
Let us know Ailaik if it works or not this time
Can I get a key, please?

Thanks in advancement!!!
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedivine View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derre View Post
Can I get a key, please?

Thanks in advancement!!!
Sent by PM
I would like one vindictus beta key plz, cause i searched everywere and all of the keys are taken please help
Hy, could I get a key please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantux542 View Post
I would like one vindictus beta key plz, cause i searched everywere and all of the keys are taken please help
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
Hy, could I get a key please
Sent by PM
Hi i need a key please, thanks if u send me one
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantux542 View Post
Hi i need a key please, thanks if u send me one
Hi
I just sent you one by PM (private message)

Let me know if you cant find it or any other problems
Hey, could you please send a beta key. Thank you
can i get one vindictus closed beta key, cause all the keys are take please help
thx alot i really apriciate it ^^
could i get one for my friend to plz, the more the merrier.
please give me *.* pleaaasseeeeeeee
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by KremerGuy View Post
Hey, could you please send a beta key. Thank you
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris225 View Post
can i get one vindictus closed beta key, cause all the keys are take please help
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantux542 View Post
could i get one for my friend to plz, the more the merrier.
Sent you another one
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE4PER91 View Post
please give me *.* pleaaasseeeeeeee
Sent by PM




You can post your screenshots over here now
http://forums.gamegrin.com/showthread.php?t=52060
i would like a key
I would like a key
I would like a key please
i would like a key

i know is late but maybe i have a little chance
i would like a key. Thanks in advance
Si^'s picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailaik View Post
I've tried several keys from Facebook, none of them work.. Please help me out with a working one.
Hey Ailaik, Just to let you know that ive just registered my key from GameGrin and it works perfectly just a 2 gig download to go now and ill be in playing!! WooHOO Cant wait for this!
I'd love to get one of those keys too!
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamil77212 View Post
I would like a key
Hi Kamil
You have already been sent a key by PM
you can access your PMs here
http://forums.gamegrin.com/private.php

If you cant find it or need another key, let me know.


Quote:
Originally Posted by perro View Post
I would like a key please
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedozaur View Post
i would like a key

i know is late but maybe i have a little chance
Sent by PM
Guess my timing was bad!
I would like a key plz cant wait to play and test
I would like a key PLEASE SOOO BADLY :P
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgeyalicia20 View Post
i would like a key. Thanks in advance
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Cobalt View Post
I'd love to get one of those keys too!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuzola View Post
I would like a key plz cant wait to play and test
Sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusior View Post
I would like a key PLEASE SOOO BADLY :P
Sent by PM
I would like to get a KEY
I would like a key
Thanks Rasher :P
I would love it if one of you dashing gentlemen could give me a key <3
I WOULD LOVE A KEY.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
Plz gimme a beta key so i can play it with my best friend
Rasher's picture
Please note:

We have lots of keys Still Available
Just request it and one will be sent to you within 2 hours (3-4 hours by email)

Priority is being giving to people who request on the forums
Then we do a run every hour with our emails (which are being quite flooded)

Just played the game myself for 30 minutes (needed a break)
looking good so far.

There will be a post in here about peoples in game name in case you want to join up with us.
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacRO View Post
I would like to get a KEY
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenshin View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartless-emma View Post
Thanks Rasher :P
You are welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandier View Post
I would love it if one of you dashing gentlemen could give me a key <3
I WOULD LOVE A KEY.
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prixxlol View Post
Plz gimme a beta key so i can play it with my best friend
Sent by PM
Can I get one ?
Can I get a key please? Would like to try this game out, have been waiting for it to come to EU for AGES!!
I need a key ! Please please please please please please please please please please !
i would like a key please - thanks for all your hard work
I whant one thanks!
I would like a key, thanks !
Give me one too, please!
I'd like one please
Can i have a kye please
1 key plzz
give me!
bbbkaka's picture
Can I have one also, please?
I would be very grateful.
bbkaka
i would like a key
I want one
I would like a key please
give key plz ^_^
I want one
Can I have one also, please?
I would be very grateful.
bbkaka
Could I please have a Beta Key? Would be very gratefull. Have waited ages for Vindictus to reach EU.
Gibe key plos
I would a beta key please.
Give me one plis! fast
i WOULD LIKE A KEY!!!
I WOULD LIKE A KEY
thank you
GIVE GIVE GIFT me a Key Please
I play wit Nexon 2years ^^and i w8 for this
key over here please

I would like a key
I would like to have a key please
I would like a key, please
I would like a key please. Thank you very much
bustercapinme's picture
i'll give it a blast if you have any keys left?
I would like a key
I would like a key.
I would like a key hehe
I would like a key!
Arkanea's picture
I would like a key please
I would like a key plzzz
i would like a key please =D!
I would like a key pls
I would like a key.
I would love to have one key,pls.
can i have a key please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidoPL View Post
Can I get one ?
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiite View Post
Can I get a key please? Would like to try this game out, have been waiting for it to come to EU for AGES!!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excess View Post
I need a key ! Please please please please please please please please please please !
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo39 View Post
i would like a key please - thanks for all your hard work
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zeus- View Post
I whant one thanks!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ebur3k View Post
I would like a key, thanks !
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibby19 View Post
Give me one too, please!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synystah View Post
I'd like one please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakoken View Post
Can i have a kye please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jel247 View Post
1 key plzz
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medina View Post
give me!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbkaka View Post
Can I have one also, please?
I would be very grateful.
bbkaka
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicmiro View Post
i would like a key
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergez666 View Post
I want one
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnia View Post
give key plz ^_^
Sent by PM
YES PLEASE
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertyne View Post
Gibe key plos
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroth View Post
I would a beta key please.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johangg View Post
Give me one plis! fast
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sistemfail2 View Post
i WOULD LIKE A KEY!!!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaa View Post
thank you
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtahax View Post
GIVE GIVE GIFT me a Key Please
I play wit Nexon 2years ^^and i w8 for this
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarsheep View Post
key over here please

Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Power2All View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfly View Post
I would like to have a key please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klonek View Post
I would like a key, please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquallPT View Post
I would like a key please. Thank you very much
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustercapinme View Post
i'll give it a blast if you have any keys left?
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elbarto View Post
I would like a key
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skezzz View Post
I would like a key.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatZ View Post
I would like a key hehe
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grongoska View Post
I would like a key!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanea View Post
I would like a key please
Sent by PM
Please GameGrin or you xD gift me a key ^^
I would like to have a key please.

Thx.
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playlikeme View Post
I would like a key plzzz
Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal735 View Post
i would like a key please =D!
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrada View Post
I would like a key pls
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calminho View Post
I would like a key.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ettoreman View Post
I would love to have one key,pls.
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by enroyv View Post
can i have a key please
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanik View Post
YES PLEASE
Sent by PM
I'd like a Vindictus Closed Beta Key please
Thanks
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxspritexX View Post
Please GameGrin or you xD gift me a key ^^
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazawsky View Post
I would like to have a key please.

Thx.
Sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermanu15 View Post
I'd like a Vindictus Closed Beta Key please
Thanks
Sent by PM
Can i have a key pls, tnks in advance.
I would like a key please
a key please? pretty please? :3 thanks ^^
can I GET a key please )
would love to get a key! pwetty plx with cherry on top?
could i please have another key for my friend? =], thanks
AlexDK's picture
Finaly it got to europe so much time of w8ting
now just need the key
can i get one?:
Could i get a Key please (>'.')>
I would like a key please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormr View Post
Can i have a key pls, tnks in advance.
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purz View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus Key Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowye View Post
a key please? pretty please? :3 thanks ^^
Vindictus Key Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARE7OG View Post
can I GET a key please )
Vindictus Key Sent by PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villu View Post
would love to get a key! pwetty plx with cherry on top?
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicmiro View Post
could i please have another key for my friend? =], thanks
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDK View Post
Finaly it got to europe so much time of w8ting
now just need the key
can i get one?:
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemasis View Post
Could i get a Key please (>'.')>
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siphonic View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus key sent by PM
I would LOVE a key, i'm so lonely with all my friends playing the beta, i'm desperate and you, you are my last hope - I thank you in advance for your kindness and for turning me from this, into this! you are a wonderful person! XD
i would like to get a key so i can play with my friend, please.
I would like to get a key too. I want to see this game as soon as possible

/Thanks
i'd like a key please, thank you
Give me a code please
I would like a key
I would very much like a key thank you!
I would like a key please!!!!!!
Give me please!
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicasp View Post
I would LOVE a key, i'm so lonely with all my friends playing the beta, i'm desperate and you, you are my last hope - I thank you in advance for your kindness and for turning me from this, into this! you are a wonderful person! XD
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenor View Post
i would like to get a key so i can play with my friend, please.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nad1r View Post
I would like to get a key too. I want to see this game as soon as possible

/Thanks
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by debstenshi View Post
i'd like a key please, thank you
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVVSparda View Post
Give me a code please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by impressio View Post
I would like a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by armie View Post
I would very much like a key thank you!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by gem1112 View Post
I would like a key please!!!!!!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilapa View Post
Give me please!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Thanks!
can i get a key?
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by gem1112 View Post
Thanks!
A new key sent, it should work, if it dont, let me know again, we will sort you out a new key.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amonara View Post
can i get a key?
Key sent
Could i get a key please ty ^^
Rasher's picture
Still LOADS of keys left

Keep asking
But i am off to bed now, so i will do more in the morning


Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishy View Post
Could i get a key please ty ^^
Sent by PM
AlexDrag's picture
vidictus for europe yey
now just need a key
can i get one?
Key plss
I want a key
I would like a key please!
I Would like a key Please
Give me the key PLEASE!!
Pls need a key :P
hello, i want one key how i can get it? thanks
Key please?
WOW fan, fed up to contribute to blizzard entertainement. A little free draught in that old circuit would not be bad.
May i get one of these key please?
I would like to take a key plz ^^
I would like a key please
I want a key please
key plz
I need a beta key
yeah at last
I would like a key
Aye, would appreciate a key kind sir.

-thanks.
I'd like a awesome beta key kind sir ^_^
I would like a key
I would LOVE TO GET A BETA KEY DDDD
give me a key plox
i would like a key pls
I would like a key plox :P
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDrag View Post
vidictus for europe yey
now just need a key
can i get one?
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ygrec4u View Post
Key plss
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chefe_Nick View Post
I want a key
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycloud View Post
I would like a key please!
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrossWired View Post
I Would like a key Please
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan_Terrivel View Post
Give me the key PLEASE!!
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silversand12 View Post
Pls need a key :P
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudijimenez View Post
hello, i want one key how i can get it? thanks
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwatcher View Post
Key please?
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyolo View Post
WOW fan, fed up to contribute to blizzard entertainement. A little free draught in that old circuit would not be bad.
May i get one of these key please?
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTzZMysTiiC View Post
I would like to take a key plz ^^
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detsusan View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pofer View Post
I want a key please
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyj16 View Post
key plz
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dzintas View Post
I need a beta key
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmantic View Post
yeah at last
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megamanet View Post
I would like a key
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nimaex View Post
Aye, would appreciate a key kind sir.

-thanks.
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restok View Post
I'd like a awesome beta key kind sir ^_^
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by porrandalf View Post
I would like a key
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrilen View Post
I would LOVE TO GET A BETA KEY DDDD
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talushka View Post
give me a key plox
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ake777 View Post
I would like a key plox :P
Vindictus Key Sent by PM
I would like a key
can i have a key pls
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrimisher View Post
I would like a key
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verona View Post
can i have a key pls
Vindictus Key sent by PM
is there any beta key for me?
Hi, can you sent me a key to my email?
Hay Guys!
Im a new guy...
Can i get Beta key?
I'm big fan of vindictus .
Thanks!
helloOOooOo my name is xristina and i would like to ask admin if he can sent me a key thx a lot kisses
Please give me a key!
i would like to have a beta key
Please give me a key
I would like a beta key
Can i pleaseeeee have a key! xD
I would love to have a key please.
And if two is possible, that would be even better! My friend wanna play as well.
Beta key please.. thanks
Please give me a Vindictus closed beta key.

Thanks you!
come on admin pls why is taking so long ? we all want to play
Please give me a Vindictus closed beta key.

Thanks you!
can i get a key plz?
I would like a key please
I would like a key pretty please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnotic View Post
is there any beta key for me?
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
Hi, can you sent me a key to my email?
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumak122 View Post
Hay Guys!
Im a new guy...
Can i get Beta key?
I'm big fan of vindictus .
Thanks!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xristini View Post
helloOOooOo my name is xristina and i would like to ask admin if he can sent me a key thx a lot kisses
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blodalv94 View Post
Please give me a key!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabanel View Post
i would like to have a beta key
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakup97 View Post
Please give me a key
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majinkiddo View Post
I would like a beta key
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrkangel View Post
Can i pleaseeeee have a key! xD
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokes View Post
I would love to have a key please.
And if two is possible, that would be even better! My friend wanna play as well.
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtflex View Post
Beta key please.. thanks
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunoleites View Post
Please give me a Vindictus closed beta key.

Thanks you!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsaul View Post
Please give me a Vindictus closed beta key.

Thanks you!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majinkiddo View Post
can i get a key plz?
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by decebalus View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuko View Post
I would like a key pretty please
Vindictus Key sent by PM
I'd like one key too, please
Please give me a Vindictus closed beta key. Thanks a lot!
Please give me key.

thanks inadvance
Please give me a Vindictus beta key. Thank you!
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecon View Post
I'd like one key too, please
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doordie View Post
Please give me a Vindictus closed beta key. Thanks a lot!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by almqhor View Post
Please give me key.

thanks inadvance
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidash View Post
Please give me a Vindictus beta key. Thank you!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Please, give me the key ;D I want to play this game nooooow!!!
i would really apreciate a key. thanks
plz can you give me beta key
A key pleasee
send me one pls!
I would like to have a beta key please

Thank very much
Hay!
Can i get a key?
Thy! ^^
i woluld like to have a key. Thank you
can i have the key pls?
Greetings
I would like a key ,thank you.
Can I have one key?
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riodian View Post
Please, give me the key ;D I want to play this game nooooow!!!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallNIIXX View Post
i would really apreciate a key. thanks
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eris225 View Post
plz can you give me beta key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashaxd View Post
A key pleasee
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liorkim View Post
send me one pls!
Vindictus key sent by PM
I'd like a key a key, please.
Hi all i am alex from bulgaria and i want to try my luck
Pls give me a key for vindictus
Thank you!
aye id like a key please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiryd View Post
I would like to have a beta key please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Thank very much
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Szokecigany View Post
Hay!
Can i get a key?
Thy! ^^
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud911 View Post
i woluld like to have a key. Thank you
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucajumpy View Post
can i have the key pls?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sede View Post
Greetings
I would like a key ,thank you.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakashiHOTD View Post
Can I have one key?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy View Post
I'd like a key a key, please.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunnerBG View Post
Hi all i am alex from bulgaria and i want to try my luck
Pls give me a key for vindictus
Thank you!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quilen View Post
aye id like a key please
Vindictus key sent by PM
could i please get a beta key to VINDICTUS
I'd like to have a beta key please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasher View Post
Vindictus key sent by PM
Thanks !
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkan123 View Post
could i please get a beta key to VINDICTUS
Sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesemus View Post
I'd like to have a beta key please!
Sent by PM
Hi all! Can i get a key?
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunyi View Post
Hi all! Can i get a key?
Sent by PM
I would like a key aswell!
can i get a key please thanks ta!!
I would like a key please
I would like a key PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
I would like a key. Thank you very much.
plz give me key thanks...
please give me beta key
Hi, i would like to participate at CBT of Vindictus EU, please send me a beta key Thanks a lot.
I wild like a beta key
Hey guy ! Can i have a key please?^^
hi may i have a beta key to please really wanne play the game
can you please give me a key please?
I would very much like a beta key for this!
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Udog View Post
I would like a key aswell!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashpants View Post
can i get a key please thanks ta!!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peibol13 View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neovrolok View Post
I would like a key PLEASEEEEEEEEE!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilerabv View Post
I would like a key. Thank you very much.
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladax View Post
plz give me key thanks...
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eladb17 View Post
please give me beta key
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwish.cze View Post
Hi, i would like to participate at CBT of Vindictus EU, please send me a beta key Thanks a lot.
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivodool View Post
I wild like a beta key
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo812 View Post
Hey guy ! Can i have a key please?^^
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidkane25 View Post
hi may i have a beta key to please really wanne play the game
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzzquiick View Post
can you please give me a key please?
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxus View Post
I would very much like a beta key for this!
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Jessica's picture
Gief key please! kthanksbye ;D
Sikopathic's picture
I'd Love a Key Please, Seen abit of gameplay, it looks epic
pleeese, I would like a key!!!!
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
Gief key please! kthanksbye ;D
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
I'd Love a Key Please, Seen abit of gameplay, it looks epic
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garozzo View Post
pleeese, I would like a key!!!!
Vindictus sent by PM
i was waiting for this game so looooong now... so... can i get a key pls
Ghosts's picture
If there are any keys still left, could I have one please? Thanks muchly.
Alot in My clan <KDS> is trying out the beta and without breaking NDA they have firmly hinted how good this is to play. I wanna join them in this and try out and give feedback of what I find sametime having fun with my clan.

I Like to ask for a Beta key if they is still around to share
I would like a key, plz.
Can i please have one key????
Rasher's picture
We still have keys left



Quote:
Originally Posted by Owerking1994 View Post
i was waiting for this game so looooong now... so... can i get a key pls
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosts View Post
If there are any keys still left, could I have one please? Thanks muchly.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeraqour View Post
Alot in My clan <KDS> is trying out the beta and without breaking NDA they have firmly hinted how good this is to play. I wanna join them in this and try out and give feedback of what I find sametime having fun with my clan.

I Like to ask for a Beta key if they is still around to share
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agente000 View Post
I would like a key, plz.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tepa223 View Post
Can i please have one key????
Vindictus key sent by PM
Please give me beta key! THX
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koga View Post
Please give me beta key! THX
Vindictus key sent by PM
Can I please get a Vindictus beta key?
I´d like a key pls
Vetinary's picture
Could I please have a key too
i would like a key
Hi all Give me
can has key please?
Give me beta key
Finally plz plz plz give me Key
PLEASE COULD I GET A BETA KEY ? DD
Could I Get A Beta Key Plz?? Tnx
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77olivier View Post
Can I please get a Vindictus beta key?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic View Post
I´d like a key pls
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetinary View Post
Could I please have a key too
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratsauce View Post
i would like a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by szmored View Post
Hi all Give me
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckyq View Post
can has key please?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunyi97 View Post
Give me beta key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirxx0 View Post
Finally plz plz plz give me Key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidebring View Post
PLEASE COULD I GET A BETA KEY ? DD
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS9 View Post
Could I Get A Beta Key Plz?? Tnx
Vindictus key sent by PM
Can i have a key too PLS ?
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKiller86 View Post
Can i have a key too PLS ?
Sent by PM
Key plz
I would like a beta key, please
I would like a key plzzz! thx so much
I would like a beta key please.
pls can i get one key prety please
I wann play!!
marky_mark's picture
yes please
I need key too!!! please
please i beg you to give me the beta key
Kilikis's picture
Can i get a key?
I would like a key
pls give me a key
Please give me a key!

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plz give me a key
I want my key please!!!
Can I get one key please , thanks in advance...
Key please
Can I get 2 keys please One for me One for Bert hehe thank you
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by smerec View Post
Key plz
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrus View Post
I would like a beta key, please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fkw View Post
I would like a key plzzz! thx so much
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_shape View Post
I would like a beta key please.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow2 View Post
pls can i get one key prety please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintSin View Post
I wann play!!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
yes please
Vindictus key sent by Skype
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambalis119 View Post
I need key too!!! please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeldarida View Post
please i beg you to give me the beta key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilikis View Post
Can i get a key?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qvolinio View Post
I would like a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by has10 View Post
Please give me a key!

Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Geri7 View Post
Plz give me a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladimir018 View Post
Can I get one key please , thanks in advance...
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalala View Post
Key please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxlollyxxx View Post
Can I get 2 keys please One for me One for Bert hehe thank you
Vindictus key sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxlollyxxx View Post
Can I get 2 keys please One for me One for Bert hehe thank you
Sorry, only sent you one key

Just sent you a 2nd one
I need a key please. Thanks
Hiya, i was wondering if i could get 2 codes for me and my friend ^^ thank you!
I would like a key please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by holycow View Post
I need a key please. Thanks
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinchme131 View Post
Hiya, i was wondering if i could get 2 codes for me and my friend ^^ thank you!
Two Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsraw View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Me too. Please send beta key .
Rasher's picture
Still a lot of Keys Available
(but looks like we will be running out on Sunday)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteOwl View Post
Me too. Please send beta key .
Sent by PM
Have waited so long for this

Please lemme have a key
A key would be very nice, thank you
I would like a beta key.

Thank you!
A key pls
id like to have one of those keys
Will be forever grateful if I could get a key.

Seriously, it would mean a lot.
Can you please give me key?
Can I have the key pls?
Could I have a key please? Hope there is still left.
i'd like a key plz...
I'd Also like to have a key, if you wouldn't mind...

Regards,
Orphener
I'd like a key too pls
I'd like to have a key please. Thank you!

Regards, Wakey
i would like a key
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarvey View Post
Have waited so long for this
Vindictus key sent by PM
Please lemme have a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slitzah View Post
A key would be very nice, thank you
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillax View Post
I would like a beta key.

Thank you!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric View Post
A key pls
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjfh View Post
id like to have one of those keys
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberMonkey View Post
Will be forever grateful if I could get a key.

Seriously, it would mean a lot.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonysp View Post
Can you please give me key?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thieffi View Post
Can I have the key pls?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dende3 View Post
Could I have a key please? Hope there is still left.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphener View Post
I'd Also like to have a key, if you wouldn't mind...

Regards,
Orphener
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipaxman View Post
i'd like a key plz...
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helis View Post
I'd like a key too pls
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakey View Post
I'd like to have a key please. Thank you!

Regards, Wakey
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkwithme View Post
i would like a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Would love a key please ^^
If you would be so kind as i would like to have a feel on this game.
Thanks
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benreparn View Post
Would love a key please ^^
Vindictus Key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNTOXiCATiON View Post
If you would be so kind as i would like to have a feel on this game.
Thanks
Vindictus Key sent by PM Once i get a kiss from your sister
Hey could I have a key too so I can play with my bff :3
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafish View Post
Hey could I have a key too so I can play with my bff :3
Sent by PM
I would like a key please =D
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddyy View Post
I would like a key please =D
Vindictus key sent by PM
I would love to get a key...
I would like a key PLEASE !!
i would like a key...thnks
i would like a key please. Thanks
I would like a key...



It's a original post...
I'd like one if theres still any, I've been waiting for the EU version of this since I saw X do a video of it on youtube.
i would like a beta key !! PLZ want it ALOT!!!
Please give me a beta key ^^
Can i have one please?
can i have one plz
I need a key please,thanks
OMG! Vindictus! Can I have key? :O
I would love to get a key
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1tualZ View Post
I would love to get a key...
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outnever View Post
I would like a key PLEASE !!
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by archaonn7 View Post
i would like a key...thnks
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4rr1 View Post
i would like a key please. Thanks
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoMAoM View Post
I would like a key...



It's a original post...
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedderz View Post
I'd like one if theres still any, I've been waiting for the EU version of this since I saw X do a video of it on youtube.
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan11752 View Post
i would like a beta key !! PLZ want it ALOT!!!
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homokos View Post
Please give me a beta key ^^
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by passfann View Post
Can i have one please?
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ales535 View Post
can i have one plz
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by denikec View Post
I need a key please,thanks
Vindictus sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellMoth View Post
OMG! Vindictus! Can I have key? :O
Vindictus sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deshirey View Post
I would love to get a key
Vindictus sent by PM
Still any chance for key? Thanks
Rasher's picture
We still have more keys left, but expecting them to run out today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farfocel View Post
Still any chance for key? Thanks
Vindictus sent by PM
Can i get a key please?
And one for my friend? He is not at his computer atm but we were both waiting to get to play this game nonstop, would be very greatful thanks
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepzwee View Post
Can i get a key please?
And one for my friend? He is not at his computer atm but we were both waiting to get to play this game nonstop, would be very greatful thanks
two keys sent
Can i get a key please?
Vindictus Looks COOL!!!!!
It is real?! It yes, please send me 2 codes, one for me, one for my friend
This can't be true...:P
HI! can i get two keys please? i give one to friend!
may i have a key
Hello there sir.

Plz 2 be having any beta keys?
I would like a key please
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by EverNeq View Post
Can i get a key please?
Vindictus Looks COOL!!!!!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziboleusz View Post
It is real?! It yes, please send me 2 codes, one for me, one for my friend
This can't be true...:P
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triobet View Post
HI! can i get two keys please? i give one to friend!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingd0m View Post
may i have a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiman34 View Post
Hello there sir.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Plz 2 be having any beta keys?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zegu3 View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Hello
I can get one key too? It would be nice And one for my friend, he can't logg in now, job....
Thanks a lot!
I would like a key please..
Give me a key so I can play with my cousin.
give me a beta key
please.....
Can you please give me a BETA Key?
please give me a beta key
I would like to have a key please !
I would like a key
I'd love a key please
Good morning, may I have dat key please?. :3
I'd really like to have a key.
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khyle View Post
Hello
I can get one key too? It would be nice And one for my friend, he can't logg in now, job....
Thanks a lot!
Two Vindictus keys sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet6666 View Post
I would like a key please..
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaliz View Post
Give me a key so I can play with my cousin.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardenmar View Post
give me a beta key
please.....
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97amit View Post
Can you please give me a BETA Key?
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjalover View Post
please give me a beta key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nejc2279 View Post
I would like to have a key please !
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak12454 View Post
I would like a key
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalmackk View Post
I'd love a key please
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riv View Post
Good morning, may I have dat key please?. :3
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by albek View Post
I'd really like to have a key.
Vindictus key sent by PM
Can i have a beta key please i would like to help inprove the game
Hey man, any chance I could get a key? I've been waiting for this since forever!
Hey man, big fan of Vindictus watching videos of giant polar bears fighting scythe wielding warriors. Really would love to get a key :P
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by inforo View Post
Can i have a beta key please i would like to help inprove the game
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus1471 View Post
Hey man, any chance I could get a key? I've been waiting for this since forever!
Vindictus key sent by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracus View Post
Hey man, big fan of Vindictus watching videos of giant polar bears fighting scythe wielding warriors. Really would love to get a key :P
Vindictus key sent by PM
give me that code
pls give me key pls pls pls
can i have the code plz plz (:
i want a key for the beta
I would like a key to the Vindictus beta. Cheers!
Hello, i would like to get one key, please :-)
I would like a key. Thnx alot
I would really appriciate a betakey, it would make my Day
I would like a key please
I'd like to have a key plss
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by genoc View Post
give me that code
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenart1995 View Post
pls give me key pls pls pls
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseM View Post
can i have the code plz plz (:
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefallen14 View Post
i want a key for the beta
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duerkos View Post
I would like a key to the Vindictus beta. Cheers!
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargoth8 View Post
Hello, i would like to get one key, please :-)
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisca112 View Post
I would like a key. Thnx alot
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlavagnen View Post
I would really appriciate a betakey, it would make my Day
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitaka953 View Post
I would like a key please
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwarrior200 View Post
I'd like to have a key plss
Vindictus Beta key Sent out by PM
a key plz tks in advance
Rasher's picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberlima View Post
a key plz tks in advance
Sent by PM
Rasher's picture
Sorry we have now run out of Beta keys for Vindictus

Other items from around the web